This brief, along with the efforts of other activists resulted in a momentary victory. The court threw out the case to legalize abortion only to accept a new case shortly thereafter which legalized abortion in Roe like terms. The supporters of the proponents of legalizing abortion numbered Harvard University Law School, Yale Law school, The Ford Foundation, International Planned Parenthood, and above all the Center for Reproductive Rights. On the pro-life side was Human Life International and several independent lawyers.
- What did Pope John Paul II Ask the bishops to do about abortion?
- MIKE HUCKABEE ENDORSES THE COLORADO EQUAL RIGHTS CAMPAIGN
- COLORADO FOR EQUAL RIGHTS: DOING WHAT’S RIGHT
- RANKING THE GOP PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES ACCORDING TO NARAL PRO-CHOICE AMERICA
- Mitt Romney on Abortion
- McCain on Abortion
- Dramatic Improvement in Survival Rates for Premature Babies Published
- OBAMA’S ABORTION RECORD
- Latent Racism in South Carolina?
- Where does the GOP presidential nomination stand?